Friday, March 6, 2009

"Adios Amigo"



Here is a small presentation for Hector who has been assisting me in the South Canterbury Area with various tennis programs and as a coach have hopefully helped Hector with his game and gave him some direction. Let me say he has been a great ambassador of Mexico and his parents should be justly proud of what he has achieved.At a presentation last evening at squad I spoke on what an inspiration Hector has been for local juniors , travelling across the other side of the World and being able to experience a different way of life using tennis as a common theme.I wish all the best for Hector on his return to Mexico and hope he will remember his time in South Canterbury for a long time, I am sure our paths will cross again,Well done Hector and safe journey's.

No comments:

Post a Comment