Andy Murray has hit back at former Davis Cup captain David Lloyd for saying that the world No. 4 needs to improve his once court appearance and shave more frequently.
"I don't think it makes any difference, guys like [Bjorn] Borg didn't shave for weeks and months until they lost," Murray said at a Davis Cup press conference in Glasgow. "I heard what he said yesterday and I used to actually practice at one of his clubs, in Renfrew, I think. He's entitled to whatever his opinion is, but I think he should stick to what he does best and that's building leisure clubs. It doesn't make a difference, it's whoever works the hardest, whoever plays the best wins the matches and that's all that's important."
My top 10 ramblings for Wimbledon 2011
1. Novak Djokovic proved he is the Worlds Best Tennis Player.
2. Nadal proved he is human admitting the previous beatings by Djoker played on his mind before the final
3. Petra Kvitova a breath of fresh air in Women's tennis without the glamour fuss associated with Grandslam pretenders.
4. Was it Luck or did the Aussies really have a good Wimbledon.High hopes for Barty girls winner.Saville did not look special.
5. Ladies doubles was like water torture
6. Federer's on the decline
7. Nadal's father was really letting loose in the players box during the final...he did not look happy.
8. Sam Stosur proved again that for someone who is touted as having one of the best serves in women's tennis ,loses her serve to easily.
9. Serena and Venus made a guest appearance.
10. Bring on the US OPEN