Friday, September 10, 2010

US OPEN DAY 12

A perfect score with selections yesterday as Nadal and Youzhny go on to fight another day .Below are my selections for Ladies Semi Finals.


Caroline Wozniacki Vs Vera Zvonareva - Both in form and this is a hard one to call. Vera has been more stable mentally and hence better results.Wozza has lived up to her Number 1 seeding.Who can handle the pressure the best will win ,I'm leaning towards the girl form Denmark.


Kim Clijsters Vs Venus Williams - Kimmy will have to play her best tennis and this week its been very patchy. Venus without sister Serena in the event will give her best to make sure she keeps up the Williams name. Will indeed be very tight  ,,,,nearly as tight as Venus's dress that comes up nearly over her head and must tire her during the match , pulling it back down.For that reason alone my money is on Kimmy.


Yours truly is the only Competitor left in the Tipping contest my tip for the Semi Final round is Roger Federer. 


Meanwhile Fernando Verdasco tips Federer to win the Final beating Nadal.He had this to say.


"He's playing good," said Verdasco. "If I am not wrong, I think that he will play the final against Roger. It's gonna be a tough match, because I think Roger play really good in these conditions. It's going to be a very tough final for Rafa if he plays against Roger in the final.

"I think if I need to bet here, I will bet for Roger. I think that he won five times here and he like these conditions."



I will give my opinion once the Semi Finals are completed.Wawrinka was unlucky in his match with Youzhny, needs to get a little fitter in my opinion... he has the talent but for me this aspect cost him big time yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment