Saturday, September 11, 2010

US OPEN DAY 13

I guess sometimes predicting Women's tennis matches its a 50/50 call a lot of times ,my selections proved that yesterday!Below are my Men's Semi's selection.


Rodger Federer Vs Novak Djokovic - The toughest Semi on paper, Novak has the ability to hurt Federer and seems to be going along ok after his first round hiccup . Federer also looks hungry and if it comes down to wills then Federer is more stable on the big points. I think Rodger maybe in 4.


Rafael Nadal Vs Mikhail Youzhny - Nadal has been here at Grandslam Level before and this is all too valuable going into a match like this.On the other hand the Russian has nothing to lose and can throw the "kitchen sink" at Rafa.
Nadal will get there through ability and desire!This event he has never won and its a considerable driving force for him.


Ok was this a handshake or was this Soderling being an ass! LINK Leave me a comment on what you think!


Continuing my Photoshop Pictures I came across this take on a movie soon to be released here is the original poster.And then the hilarious spin version!.






THE ABOVE IS A PRETTY GOOD TAKE LOL!

1 comment: