Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR !! -May your 2010 goals be reached


Just a post wishing all my readers and passerby a Happy New Year. I'm sure all our young aspiring tennis players have set 2010 goals, I have, so I do hope all will be reached. Goals are very important and they provide the reason why you work towards them.Im sure as the Australian Open looms near the pro players have all ready set their 2010 goals.Will Nadal be able to defend his title and what of Justine Henin and her comeback tournaments in Australia will she return to greatness.Some Goals require a lot of will power and drive ( I know mine will)I am a believer that one has to overcome some mental barriers to reach goals or improve themselves as a tennis player, once you do this the rest is easy.So as we herald in the new year I hope 2010 brings to you what you are prepared to put in. Many start off with good intentions and falter, raise the bar , go that extra mile, Good Luck and bring on 2010!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment