Saturday, June 1, 2013

Roland Garros 2013 The Dirt Files - Day 7

Recap : Some huge matches yesterday , if you have been checking a few of my top 3 matches you would of seen some of the best tennis so far at Roland Garros. This is a condensed report today so I can recharge battery's for today's feast of tennis. Rafa was upset over the scheduling and told his press conference it was a joke. He said Ladies only play best of three sets and to back up the next day is nothing ! Calm down Rafa you have looked nervous I can tell that this years title means a lot to you , you have not been at your best so my tip "is to calm the farm" I will be looking how you handle Fabio Fognini today!

Ok straight into my Top 3 matches of the day , I think I could have picked another 3 just as good.


Jankovic seems to beat up Stosur a little and this will see where Slamming one Slam Sammy is , brain vs brawn here, Paire is an up and comer he is French and may have the hometown edge on the fighting Samurai from Japan. The big match is Dimitrov vs Djokovic a week or so ago Dimitrov had a win against the Djoker ...I need to say he did not go on an win that tournament and the lack of consistency to beat a player such as Djoker in a slam I feel is not there yet.He did get a phone call from his new Girl friend Maria Sharapova hence the Daily Dirt Issue having some fun.The call was how to beat Djokovic.

If you want to leave in the comment section what you think she told him please do.
Ok where ever you are in the world today enjoy today's action. Before I go All of New Zealand will be hoping Marina Erakovic will win tonight ..whether they could be bothered to switch channels from the Rugby remains to be seen.



No comments:

Post a Comment