Friday, January 22, 2010

Australian Open Quotes of the Day


"I do feel better on the court. I'm playing much better. I feel like my old self," Ana Ivanovic, trying to make herself feel better after hitting 75 unforced errors in her match against Gisela Dulko.

Good one Anna it matches your game plan! Just plain stupid

"This one tonight was obviously extremely special. It's a pleasure, of course, playing in front of him. He doesn't come around every day." - Roger Federer, on playing in front of Prince William.

"I hope not. Then is not so many like say celebrity guys. I am not Paris Hilton. I don't want to be like this. I don't want to be like Nadal, Federer.These guys I never see by breakfast. They stay in the room and take room service." - Davydenko this time on becoming more of a celebrity.

"I thought today was a little bit better than my match in my first round ... I felt like I was moving better and I had better energy. I felt like I could have actually played a lot better today. She was definitely taking it to me, though. That was really good for me to play a lady like her." - Serena Williams, evaluating yet another day at the office

The eye is in Christchurch for the New Zealand Money Tournament, looks like a wet start to the event, hopefully I will get some reports in from Christchurch.

No comments:

Post a Comment