Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 4 Steve's Wimbledon Selections



Yestrday I took a punt on some outsiders and got really burned!You would think I would learn my lesson but on Day 4 I have selected Lleyton Hewitt to beat Juan Martin Del Potro and Thiago Alves to beat Simon of France. I'm expecting a good match between "Andymonium" Andy Murray and Latvian Ernests Gulbis.Gulbis has the game if on to put it "right up Murray" and quieten the English crowd and television commentators.I have also picked Sara Errani over Ana Ivanovic who i will not back and was lucky to be here after her first round win.

And heres another quote from "Russian Serena Williamsonova" “It's a mixture between some of my favourite shows, like Desperate Housewives, and Sex and the City, and actually Family Guy. It's kind of those put together in one, if you can imagine.”Serena Williams on the TV script that she is writing.

Stick to the tennis Serena you will have a lot more ratings there....and i know where the script will get rated the most "the out house"

No comments:

Post a Comment