Saturday, June 20, 2009

Nadal OUT of Wimbledon


Defending Champion Rafael Nadal has withdrawn with injury from this years Wimbledon championships.Nadal said Nadal that he had been playing with considerable pain and he didn't know how long he would be out of tennis. But he said he expected to fully recover from his knee problems and that he would have a "long career".

"I played with some problems on the knee for the last few months. I've been making efforts to play week after week. The truth is that sportsmen always play with pain and don't know where the limit is, where you can get to. I think I reached that limit now.

"I will work very hard to comeback as soon as possible. One of the problems is I’m thinking more about the knees than what is happening on court and it’s very difficult to play like that."

Federer strengthens even more as out right favourite, I will give a preview soon and sum up the main chances of this years event.If you want a good priced player why not put a little on French Open runner-up Robert Soderling who you can get around 40/1 at this stage.And another for the punters Jo-Wilfried Tsonga who is around 16-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment