Monday, June 15, 2009

A Fit Nadal?


Heres hoping that Nadal will be fully fit to defend his Wimbledon Title , in what could be a truly historic championship.Federer will be chasing history as he try's to go one better in beating Sampras's all time record for Grandslam's and Andy Murray will be trying to get his name engraved on the all England club's trophy and ending the long drought of English winners.Here is a link to a great article on just why being an ordinary person attributes to Nadal's success.In the article from the Times online Nadal comments on Uncle Tony's threat of racket abuse Nadal Say's "He told me when I was very young that if I ever started throwing my rackets around, smashing them or hitting balls out of the park, then he would send me out of the park,” recalls Nadal.Read the full story here.Other articles worth a read are Tim Henman's comments on British funding to playersand the lack or interest in tennis in the US

No comments:

Post a Comment