Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 4 Wimbledon


Well if you read my Blog yesterday you would of known I tipped Lleyton Hewitt to roll fifth seed Juan Martin Del Potro .A fit Hewitt simply had too much grass court experience as he won in three straight sets.Out of the 31 picks yesterday i managed 22 correct, even though Ana Ivanovic won yesterday i will still refuse to tip her as her grandslam events since winning the French remain poor.

In Day 4 quotes

Juan Martin Del Potro answered this to a question about his lead up preparation

I don't know. Depends on how I fare in the French Open maybe, if I have time or not. I was sick before this tournament at home. Was a little difficult for me to come early to do a good preparation.


Well mate next year make sure you play some lead in events prior, you need the experience to beat a previous Wimbledon Champion like Hewitt.

And Safina to this no brainer question from her press conference
You have a day off tomorrow now. Do you have any plans to relax, see a bit of London?

DINARA SAFINA: No, not really. I don't think. It's too far going from the Village to London. Well, you know, I'm going to go hit some balls and have some rest.

I mean come on its not a holiday especially if your the number one seed,maybe the reporter thought he was asking her Brother Marat this question and probably would of had a different answer come back.

Day five selections will be up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment