Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 5 Wimbledon


Ivo Karlovic served 46 aces in a 7-6 (7-5), 6-7 (5-7), 7-5, 7-6 (7-5) over Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France on No.1 Court.It was developing in a battle of the serves with Tsonga serving 26 aces himself.So my major tip of the round gets up again.In other matches no real surprises ,Tommy Haas and Marin Cilic are 2 sets all and 6 all in the 5th when play was suspended due to light.

Day 5 Quotes

Ivo Karlovic on questions that he only has one shot - the serve No. It's actually, I mean, I like it, because if I can win with only one shot, I'm, I don't know, a genius, so I like it

Serena Williams about lack of matches on centre court :Well, I'm happy to have gotten my match over. I'm happy to have won. You know, I always play on Court No. 2. You know, it's not a court for Roger, but it's definitely a court for me. But I haven't won Wimbledon five times.

Roger Federer on his next Match with Robert Soderling :I've had success against him, but I know the danger because he hits extremely hard. Yeah, definitely got to be ready for that match.

No comments:

Post a Comment