Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Only in New Zealand


We all know that attractive Davis Cup tie New Zealand versus Pakistan is coming up but will New Zealand have any players.The possible unavailability of top-ranked players Dan King-Turner and Rubin Statham has delayed the naming of the New Zealand Davis Cup team.Rumour has New Zealand No 1 King-Turner may make himself unavailable. King-Turner is playing club tennis in Germany and is believed to be reluctant to return for the tie.

My spin bring in the next generation, Marcus Daniel,James Meredeth Finn Tearney and Dont forget Austin Childs who made the recent NCAA final. he'd be my first pick..I bet Marvin Barker is available also!!!!!! Dont play around get tough I mean if they were a Hewitt or a Murray we could be upset and try our damnest to get them to play.Really at the end of the day their Davis Cup record is not that great .I say bring on the youth!

No comments:

Post a Comment