Friday, June 4, 2010

Roland Garros Day 13 Picks


Men's Semi Final Day and should provide plenty of good tennis.Below are My Semi Final thoughts.Had both women's matches right yesterday.


Both Men deserve to be here and have equally shown good form.Both men hit the ball with a lot of power.Head to Head its 4/3 Soderling so not a lot in it.If its hot today I will go with Berdych ,if courts are similar to when Soderling beat Federer then that will suit him.On one hand I would like to see A Soderling Nadal showdown for the final.....Nadal has a point to prove.It is going to be a slog fest and it may come down to who will be physically the strongest over 5 sets and if it goes the distance I lean towards Soderling.


Melzer has done exceptionally well but I am sure his time is up and Nadal will get their in 3 tight sets.Its the battle of the lefty's only one will prevail and that will be Nadal.

Ok I have to say that Sam Stosur has arrived and in major events is a force to be reckon with.It sort of reminds me of Pat Rafter who won grandslam events around ages 25-26...finding how to win and how to put his game together to compete with the best.Stosur is 26 and barring any major choking with nerves Stosur will win the French Open Crown.The below picture sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment