Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Australian Open Day 9

Nadal showed his best form yet yesterday to defeat Marin Cilic in straight sets.It looks like it could be a Murray vs Nadal Semi Final and Nadal needs to be fully fit to defeat the Scotsman who has the game to exploit any one that does not bring their A game. I think Na Li is a real threat to the women's title and my tip is a Clijster's Na Li Final.With Federer winning easily today he awaits the Djokervic vs Berdych match, this will be a beauty tonight.The Djoker leads 4-1 head to head but I have watched Berdych and feel that he is playing well and will just edge out Djoker.When we were in Melbourne we stayed at Ormond college ,it sort of reminded me of Harry Potter so I have included below a few pics for your interest.Great Location for travel to Melbourne Park.
I have not put up a photoshop picture lately but I came across this one I thought worthy of a post.Federer Nadal and Djokovic.
Let the battle continue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment