Saturday, January 29, 2011

Women's Final Australia Open Kim Clijster's vs Na li

Ok this is rare two married women playing each other for the title! Who will win, Ok for me Kimmy has the more variety in saying that she is often prone to make a lot of errors if her game is not quite on song! Na Li is a little more predictable , I guess that old saying Fortune follows the brave and if Kim is on it will be a straight sets win for her. Na Li will exploit the unforced errors and she is also capable of shot making. Kim has Grand Slam final experience that will be valuable and could make all the difference.Na Li wants to go shopping so the incentives are there.I am going to say Clijster's but those that have followed my tips this open probably should place all their money on Na Li.


Well the Djoker and Murray Match should be very interesting my Blog tomorrow  will have more to say on this.


So I am guessing Oracene the Mum of Venus and Serena is not a huge Clijster's fan when she tweeted that she hoped Na Li kicked butt today.I would be more concerned on the next horrific out fit Venus lets loose on tennis fans!


Luke Saville from Australia has reached the boys singles final unseeded, but if anyone follows my spin on ITF 's then I am skeptical of seeds anyhow as many good players don't bother too much with these events. Well its a small light at the end of a long dark tunnel for Australia, if you have the chance he gives an interview in my last post just click on the link.


Go Aussie Kim !!! 


LATE NEWS
Just watched  a live stream of the Junior Boys singles where Jiri Vesely(CZE) defeated Luke Saville (Aus) 6-0 6-3. A little disappointed with Saville just looked like another pedestrian tennis player with no major weapon. Vesely a left hander with a strong lefty serve had way too much power and shot selection, he even looked hungrier . I'm not sure what the focus in Australia is but looks like we are producing nice players but not potential top 50 players.
The light at the tunnel dims!

No comments:

Post a Comment